The Trainer's Advocate

Information and Perspective regarding the dangers of licensure and the questionable motives of national boards. Contact me at: thetrainersadvocate@yahoo.com

Monday, October 08, 2007

I have moved on to other ventures and do not have the time to put into this effort any longer. During my very lucrative career in training, the state of affairs in the personal training industry greatly alarmed me concerning licensure and the questionable national board movement. I worked very hard to put forth a different perspective for professionals in the field to look at these issues from. Although I will not be posting new material here, I will leave this information up for reference purposes, as it will all stay relevant I am sure. I will still answer contacts at thetrainersadvocate@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home